Leaders and their organisations need to keep one eye on the future to ensure that they are making the impact they exist. Our approach is to harness the collective intelligence of all stakeholders in both the planning and implementation of strategic change to ensure ownership and engagement throughout.
Strategic and vision processes can include a focus on some of the following;
- “what is our strategic vision for this organisation?”
- “how can we explore and challenge our assumptions about the future and consider where the organisation would like to be positioned beyond 5 years’ time.
- “what do we really want to set our organisation apart?”
- “what are the changes we are trying to do and why?”
- “how can we cross pollinate ideas from other similar organisations, and also from diverse sectors and approaches?”
- “how can Appreciative inquiry processes garner the strengths of the organisation and determine leverage into collective vision?”
- “how can we focus on redefining structure and renewing our decision-making processes.